First timer

Hi, I joined yesterday.
This is my first time to be diet contious. I am a stay at home mother of a 2 year old boy and a 3 month old boy. I gained over 15kg when preggy and 10kg of that hasnt come off after birth and that is my goal to lose.
So, nice to meet y'all :bigsmile:

Replies

• paris88
    paris88 Posts: 27
    Hi, I joined yesterday.
    This is my first time to be diet contious. I am a stay at home mother of a 2 year old boy and a 3 month old boy. I gained over 15kg when preggy and 10kg of that hasnt come off after birth and that is my goal to lose.
    So, nice to meet y'all :bigsmile:
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    hi hun

i'm pretty new too but found this site grea fun and theres loads of support

welcome

chat soon

:flowerforyou: kimmyxx
  • mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    welcome ... :flowerforyou: I just joined a week or so ago, so I'm a newbie 2! my youngest is 17 months now but I did not lose ONE stinken pound after having him...:huh: whats up with that??? I know I gave birth to a 6lb.13oz kid.... talk about feeling crappy.. one and a half years later I am still not down to my before bubba weight.. LOL.. Best of luck to you and WELCOME AGAIN:bigsmile:
  • shawn1
    shawn1 Posts: 5
    Hi, I'm Nikki. My friend just told me about this site so I had to check it out. It looks like it will be a lot of help.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    hey welcome! Im new as well about a week or so ago! I love it here..So if you need any help or motivation. Im here for that! lol thanx hope you have fun!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Welcome :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • this is my first day here and I am glad to see other newbies, we can all inspire each other!!!

goo luck to us all on our goals :love:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Michelle75
    Michelle75 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone i just joined today. i have over 50 pounds to loose and just want to cheer everyone on and i would like to same done for me. . i have 3 kids all boys: 14 year old, 6 year old, and a 4 year old and i can't forget about my husband of 9 years..my goal is to be healthier and of course look and feel sexy again.:smile: