Celebrity doppelganger

Options

Replies

• DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Luke Wilson. All the time haha. I will upload a picture sometime when I have my hair grown out, when most people would mention it.

And I will have to post a picture of me and my dad, as I swear he would get stopped quite often during election time and mistaken for Mitt Romney. :smile:
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My brother always said i looked like Juliette lewis when she was younger. Now i get Ginnifer Goodwin. We will see tomorrow after I get my hair cut short!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I get Danny Devito

I was just going to tell you that you look like Danny Devito. You could be twins. Crazay.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    People mistake me for Kate Beckinsale all the time. It almost gets annoying. Too many autographs to fake.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Back in the day I used to get Aaliyah and Ashanti. I reaally wish I would see it!! I feel like they just told me that because of my skin color, though, because I look NOTHING like them.
  • xGracieGirlx
    xGracieGirlx Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Drew Barrymore and Kirsten Dunst many times, but I never see anything remotely close to them in me. :ohwell:
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Clint Howard....
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Batman
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Anything from Courtney Love to Jennifer Aniston. Erm...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I get Sandra Bullock have for years. It's just because I'm smiley and goofy.
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've had Elizabeth Taylor a couple times.. And Dita Von Teese. Not that I'm complaining, they are some hot ladies! :P
  • wykyd
    wykyd Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why but I get Téa Leoni a LOT. I've had people stop me in the grocery store, Starbucks and other random places to either ask me if I was Téa Leoni or if I was related to her. The first dozen or so times it happened, I didn't even know who she was. I have NO idea why and always tell people that the two big differences would be weight and wallet although the fact that she usually sports blond hair should be a big give away as well! lol
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been told by someone that you look like someone famous. An actor/actress, musician, athlete, politician.

Who is your celebrity twin. I've often been told that I look like R&B singer Tyrese. (even though I'm a good 13 years older than him).

Man you look just like Tyson Beckford

as far as me..I get Ice Cube all the time lol
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I don't think I look like anybody and haven't been told anything, but you know the saying that after a while people tend to look like their pets? Well .... guess it's time to go untie Jessica Alba from that tree outside and feed her ...
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I have been told I look like Julia Roberts and nev Campbell.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, but older people are always saying I look like some model from the old days that they can never place, lol, I get that a lot actually. I always look like someone that they can't quite put their finger on. I also get that "I swear I know you" a lot too. I have one of the generic faces.
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been told by someone that you look like someone famous. An actor/actress, musician, athlete, politician.

Who is your celebrity twin. I've often been told that I look like R&B singer Tyrese. (even though I'm a good 13 years older than him).

Man you look just like Tyson Beckford
    MMMMM mmmmmm Tyson Beckford!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i get tyrese a lot too....weird
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Anything from Courtney Love to Jennifer Aniston. Erm...

id say uma thurman