...starting today

Options
I have become this person that I do not like looking at in the mirror. I have a great life, family, friends, business, but the one obstacle I can't seem to overcome is my weight. I hope trying to do this with some kind of support group will be the kick in the pants I need.

Replies

• cr4491
    cr4491 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know EXACTLY how you feel. My life is very similar. Other aspects are okay/fine, sometimes even great, but the whole weight issue can creep up out of nowhere and make it feel like everything is out of place. Sometimes I think the hardest thing to overcome is NOT the weight itself and losing it, but the MENTAL viewpoints we have ABOUT weight. I wish you luck in your journey and I hope you can find a good support group! That is what we all need--support--and I think you may be able to find some here :-)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck in your journey and I hope you get that kick the pants.
  • Buppie
    Buppie Posts: 43
    Options
    You have come to a great place to do that. We are all here for you!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, I'm good for a swift kick in the butt!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, but you can't get mad at me when I tell you to get off your butt and do something!
    Steph
    :laugh:
  • jbonham
    jbonham Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome and I know how you feel. I can't seem to get on top of this weight issue since having a baby a year ago. I want to get this extra weight off so I can stop feeling like a failure and feel like the person I want to be and know that I am.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, lots of support here, just stick to it and take it slow
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This has been a great tool for me and I hope it is for you as well!