Seriously Dedicated

Options
Hi everyone! I started MFP 2 weeks ago and have about 50 lbs to lose. I have made a decision and commitment to my health and I'm looking for friends who are also dedicated to going the distance. I am 31 years old and am starting fresh on my fitness journey with new knowledge and a new attitude. I love to help others and could definitely use a friend to give me that little push when things get difficult.

Replies

• ForABetterMe89
    Options
    I'm 23, lost 13 lbs and have another 15-20 or so. I'm married with a 16 month old son. I told myself this is the last time I try to lose weight. Since then I've been pushing myself.

Anyone is free to add me.
  • LuckyMe000
    Options
    I am 29 and lost 30lbs last year with MFP and now have gained some back...looking to lose 20lbs now to get to my goal...i am starting over tomorrow...add me if ya like!
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My half goal is 50lbs by Halloween if not sooner. Then another 50 by my birthday next April. I'd love to help! Feel free to add me! I'll be as much support and give as much motivation as I can :)
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost almost 25 lbs so far. I have about 25 more before I reassess my goals. I'm 26, busy with work & life but making time to be fit & healthy!
  • amthompson531
    Options
    I am also 31 years old. I have currently lost 102 pounds and have 75 more to go! I am always looking for people to motivate me so feel free to add me!
  • djmodernroq
    Options
    Hello,

I think i fit in here myself. I joined this site 2 weeks ago due to my co workers being on a weight loss challenge and i have lost 7lbs. It makes me feel great and it is a great motivation to start. I like reading other's ideas and how the began loosing weight. I am definitely dedicated. I have 20 lbs too loose more.. My goal is to loose 25-30 lbs. Good job everyone!
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am 31 too and I have seriously changed my lifestyle in the last 12 months. I have lost 50lb and have another 30lb to go. I am happy to add you if you open your diary to friends :)

AM
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I love to help others and could definitely use a friend to give me that little push when things get difficult.

Oh really?
  • WandaWreckonwith
    Options
    I'm 32 with about 60 pounds I'd like to lose...the community portion of mfp is new to me, but I'm enjoying it so far. It's another area for 2-way accountability..

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • Leonardo_Gosh
    Options
    Dedication pays off well in the end !! :)
  • PSure
    PSure Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I've been on MFP for a bit, but I am actually taking advantage of the site tools now. I don't have many friends on here so I am hoping to find some new fitness pal friends to build a support system and to maintain accountability. Keep on keeping on!!