Celebrity doppelganger

Options

Replies

• aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, but older people are always saying I look like some model from the old days that they can never place, lol, I get that a lot actually. I always look like someone that they can't quite put their finger on. I also get that "I swear I know you" a lot too. I have one of the generic faces.

i get that ALLLLL the time too...i always thought they were hitting on me? you gotta watch those old people, theyre sneaky
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've heard I look like Valerie Bertinelli
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My mother usually gets told that she reminds them of Roseanne Barr. Which she totally does. She's even loud and funny like her too (though I think perhaps not quite as abrasive).

I, however, look remarkably like Olivia Scriven. (She plays Maya on Degrassi - my little sister is a big name fan that' why I know about her.) The character is actually some bizarre combination of my sister and I.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been told by someone that you look like someone famous. An actor/actress, musician, athlete, politician.

Who is your celebrity twin. I've often been told that I look like R&B singer Tyrese. (even though I'm a good 13 years older than him).

Man you look just like Tyson Beckford

as far as me..I get Ice Cube all the time lol

Yeah, I get Tyson all the time. You look like a cross between Ice Cube and Ice T. LOL
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Don't get told I look like any celebrities. But when I first meet someone, I get told a lot of times I look just like someone they know. I apparently have a whole lotta twins out there in the world.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    I'm not sure, but older people are always saying I look like some model from the old days that they can never place, lol, I get that a lot actually. I always look like someone that they can't quite put their finger on. I also get that "I swear I know you" a lot too. I have one of the generic faces.

i get that ALLLLL the time too...i always thought they were hitting on me? you gotta watch those old people, theyre sneaky

On that second pic, you look like a younger Quentin Tarantino. :)
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

lol, nice. Id say you look a lot like Damon Wayans.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like p!nk a few times :wink:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    I get Sandra Bullock have for years. It's just because I'm smiley and goofy.

Yes! I totally see the resemblance!
  • cesarkmaki
    Options
    Psy - Gangnam Style LOL
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options

You are far prettier than Pink.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    Psy - Gangnam Style LOL

Yep! LOL
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I get Zooey Deschanel ALL. THE. TIME.

And it's flattering every time someone says it. It's almost laughable now. People come up to me when I'm out with my husband or friends..."You know who you remind me of?" "Zooey Deschanel...?" "YEAH! Do you get that a lot?"

ALL. THE. TIME.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options

I get the Wayans brothers quite a bit. More Keenan than Damon though. Some random person in the store told me that I looked like Jamie Foxx. I totally don't see it.
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

I get the Wayans brothers quite a bit. More Keenan than Damon though. Some random person in the store told me that I looked like Jamie Foxx. I totally don't see it.

yea dont get that one either. i think i look more like jamie fox than you do. lol
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options

You are far prettier than Pink.

You just made my day Tyrese :wink: lol
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    i gotta go with damon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSpnD-mtRPDQSY2AbZeReblvPCcybapqjl87BTdDej5H8dGfDvNg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    I get Zooey Deschanel ALL. THE. TIME.

And it's flattering every time someone says it. It's almost laughable now. People come up to me when I'm out with my husband or friends..."You know who you remind me of?" "Zooey Deschanel...?" "YEAH! Do you get that a lot?"

ALL. THE. TIME.

Wow, you really do! Shes beautiful and so are you... I think its the dark hair and smile.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Mine is Jabba the Hutt. <.<
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Used to be Leann Rimes when BOTH of us were younger. Mostly Martha Plimpton. But both of those are when I have blond hair... IDK who I look like now! lol