New here... mom of 2

Options
Hi, I'm a mom of 2 (4 year old and 4 month old). I'm trying to lose the last of my pregnancy weight and get back into shape. I eat as clean as possible and work out like crazy so I can turn some of this baby fat into muscle. I want to find some friends and motivation. And also some good advice! I would love some friends using p90x!

Anyone trying to lose weight and get cut, please add me!

Replies

• JonnaM0916
    JonnaM0916 Posts: 113
    Options
    I am working on 30 day shred right now. I am trying to tighten/tone everything up and gain muscle! :)
  • sarahgip
    sarahgip Posts: 30
    Options
    i just sent you a friend request. Im a mom of 2... I have lost 17 lbs already(6 lbs before I found this site).. Ive started to set little goals for myself because I was getting discouraged... I set my goal on 5 lbs at a time....
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I, too, am trying to shed some baby weight (I had my daughter last August)
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hey mink63, I'm a 26 year old mom of a 5 year old boy. Looking to lose around 10 pounds, gain some muscle, and generally tone up and have all-round body-conditioning! I live for the "Holy sh**, you're no mom!" comments hehe

Thanks for the add, too :)
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 4 kids (15 yo boy, 14 yo girl, 12yo boy, 10yo boy) the youngest and the oldest are my reasons for the "baby weight" although at their ages, I can't blame them anymore.... :laugh: so here I am. Welcome aboard, thanks for request. Have a great day!!! :drinker:
  • TheUCVegMom
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I'm also a mom of 2 (8 and 3). I've lost 73 lbs (lost over 100 and gained some back over the last year because I started going back to school and lost focus).