Heartburn

Has anyone else experienced a change in their digestive system? For the last several days my morning coffee has given me heartburn, something that it has never done before. I've always had an iron stomach. The only health change that I've experienced is the 27 lbs I've lost in six weeks. Has anyone else had this happen or is this just a coincidence?

Replies

• Christieson
    Christieson Posts: 36 Member
    Nothing to report here. If anything, it's been the other way around. I think my digestive system is in much better shape now than when I was really putting it to the test!!
  • ravenwork
    ravenwork Posts: 37 Member
    I have been a heartburn sufferer nearly all my life, but it has come and gone. It was rarely a problem during my 20s and 30s. I would have described myself as having an iron stomach then as well, could eat pretty much anything, and did, with little or no trouble. I spent most of my adult life drinking coffee, but as I have gone through my 40s, my acid reflux has gotten progressively worse. I also started experiencing trouble with my morning coffee. I've given it up. I've switched to black tea. I do miss the coffee sometimes, but I DO NOT miss the morning heartburn it was giving me.