OoOoOoOoO momma!

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
YIKES! Well 4th of July was awesome. But I ate soooooo bad for all 4 freaking days!!!! AHHH. Potatoe salad, pasta salads(made with lots of mayo) chips, burgers,hotdogs,BEER and lots of it. I feel so gross. I feel bloated. I feel like I look like I've gained weight. Oye. Oh yeas, and no gym either. I am scared to weigh in this week let me tell you!

Replies

• MikeRay
    MikeRay Posts: 47
    Options
    We all were bad over the weekend. It is all about how you recover from it that matters.
    Good luck with the scale
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That was my Memorial Day weekend. Drank ALOT, ate ALOT, etc. Don't be surprised if it takes you several days for the alcohol to get out of your system. Drink lots of water, get right back to healthy eating, and you will be fine. You may not feel like exercising, but it would probably be good to sweat it out, too. It's o.k. One weekend won't kill you.
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Hey, you never know!!! I was pretty terrible this weekend too but weighed in this morning .4 pounds lighter... I was terrified to look bu glad I did. Someone told me alchohol is a diuretic so maybe my water weight is down. GL!! >:)
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Options
    Yeah I'm right there next to you. Except I did this for about a week. And it did not pay off, I gained 4 lbs! Back on track as soon as I dig myself out of my guilt & shame hole.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    We all were bad over the weekend. It is all about how you recover from it that matters.
    Good luck with the scale

Yes I think a ton of us are in the same boat! But hey today is a new day and that is what counts! It's never a game over...I love this site! Keep up the great work guys and gals!
  • Beccaful
    Beccaful Posts: 6
    Options
    Just think of it as giving your metabolism a kickstart!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    Well, I actually DID do well with my eating. (ONLY because I was alone, and no invites to parties, etc., and my husband worked all but Monday). BUT, I STILL show an (unofficial) GAIN of 1.2 pounds. Whatever....but I am with all of you who didn't do so well...I'm gonna just keep crackin' at it. Gosh, somethin's gotta give : (

**banging head repeatedly against the wall!**