33 5'3" 214.4lbs

Options
I just started my workout last week and this week I am adding the calorie counter. I am determined to get down to a healthy weight for me. I should be between 104-141 according to the BMI calculator. So here is to hoping I can reach my goal and become a healthier me.

Replies

• Sarah_Dreams
    Sarah_Dreams Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome for you mama, keep your head up!!
  • ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good for you, good luck!
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    yesss get it in!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    welcome to the mfp. glad you are taking steps to get healthy. according to my bmi I am to be between 111-145 pounds. I am 5" 4 inches tall. I am currently at 177 pounds. feel free to add me
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The first step is the hardest and you've already taken it! Great job and wishing you all the best on your journey!
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm around the same weight....you can do it!!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You've already taken the first step so just keep at it! Good luck!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 yr old...5'2" and started at 228 lbs...now at 197.6 lbs. You can do this :)

my weight loss updates can be found here
    > www.sykestermom.blogspot.com
  • jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you can do it.... 1 day at a time...:smile::smile:
  • kirstenleo
    kirstenleo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started with similar stats...now a little over a year later I just hit the 150's...its a long road ahead but trust me when you start to see results and feel better healthwise...you will be so stoked to keep pressing on! Good luck on your journey. Add me if you like.
  • moniquenatalie
    Options
    You can do it! Started near to where you are about 4 months ago (213 lbs) and I've made decent progress so far. Good luck :)
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm 5'3" and started at 230 lbs. I'm down to 140! It takes a lot of hard work, but you'll get there. Add me if you want.