Anyone tried the Diet Docs regime?

Options
I just recently got the diet doc guide to losing weight permanently book and it really made sense to me. I think I will try it, just wondered if anyone out there had tried it and what they thought of it

Thanks

Lorr xx

Replies

• crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am doing the diet doc program and am having awesome success with it. Are you still doing it? Did you do it? I know this post is completely old but I just found it! I read the book last year and thought OH! I could never survive on that few calories...they are nuts!! Then I got to the point where NOTHING else was working anyway, so I may as well try it. Let me know if you are still interested in the diet doc :)
  • TK13
    TK13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know this is old, but I just came across this post. I am starting the regime today. I do worry about not being able to stay within the ranges for my body/height but I am going to try my best. I would love to hear about how you guys did on it.
  • wendysue19
    wendysue19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been doing The Diet Doc for 22 weeks and have lost 37 lbs. I love the program!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I read his Guide to Perm weight loss yearly. It helps keep my macros under observation. I have not been able to eat the low calorie end for the 5'5 females.

I know this post is old - but I just love the book. It has helped in my journey of weight loss.