hi im new to mfp

Options
:laugh: hiya everyone, im new to all this, just looking for mfp friends to share encouragement and inspiration, feel free to add me :bigsmile:

Replies

• beckslite
    beckslite Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    hi, glad to see you on here :bigsmile:

becks
  • jeaniehandler
    jeaniehandler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm fairly new as well just started a week ago and already lost 3lbs! This site is the bomb!
  • soundlee13
    Options
    Nice to meet new people. I am here to support everyone. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • somsab
    somsab Posts: 5
    Options
    But your profile pic. is making me hungry! lol
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! Good luck :)
  • jeaniehandler
    jeaniehandler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    But your profile pic. is making me hungry! lol

Lol!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello!

This is my 4th day here so I'm a newbie too and this site is awesome. Feel free to add me! (That goes for anyone else too!!)

:smile:
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me, log most days with open diary
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you to MFP... been a member for more then a year now . it's a grea tool and community to be part of. If you all want to be motivated and looking for support by all means add me, i logg in everyday pretty much while at work to check on all my firneds and support them
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday.
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I started in early March & I log on EVERYDAY! I think I'm addicted to MFP :tongue:
  • LarryWorrall
    LarryWorrall Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also am new to the site. Been using MFP on my iPad for a while really enjoying it so for. I have used a lot of other apps but none have compared. I just found out about the website this is great. :wink:
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    I also just discovered this site today and hope to give and get lots of good motivation on my journey!