Your view on women who were tights to the gym...or anywere..

Options

Replies

• harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    I agree as not wearing them as pants but if they aren't see through then there isn't a problem wearing them to work out, you might get a few men gawking at your *kitten* but isn't that the point ;)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    You mean leggings? I'm okay with it. But ladies, check to make sure you can't see the pattern of your undies through them before leaving the house, unless you don't care if people can see the pattern of your undies.

You're supposed to wear undies under them?? Oops!
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    In the winter I work out in leggings and in the summer I work out in dance shorts. I exercise outside so I dress for the heat and the cold. Honestly, It gets so hot here that if I had enough confidence I would run in just a sports bra and dance shorts in the summer.
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I were tight yoga pants to boxing. makes my *kitten* look good when I squat.

also makes it easier to hit the dudes I spar with because they're too busy looking at my *kitten* in the mirror *

;)

* mildly exagerrated

I have to click on your *kitten* everytime I see it in my feed for a larger view. True story.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't pay that much attention to what people are wearing in the gym. I try and look cute for myself (i'm married) because it makes me feel better, I don't want to be lifting weights or on the elliptical looking like a gross mess... that doesn't motivate me very much.

However, I don't wear makeup to the gym. Unless i just came from work and i at least try and wipe some off since i become a sweaty mess.

I do wear workout tank tops and leggings and i make sure you can't see through them before i buy them!!
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You mean leggings? I'm okay with it. But ladies, check to make sure you can't see the pattern of your undies through them before leaving the house, unless you don't care if people can see the pattern of your undies.

Nooooooo! No undies!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options

THIS :laugh:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    as long as it's good eye candy...I'm ok. But, when it looks like they over stuffed leaves into a lawn bag...No
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Leggings, yoga pants, leg warmers? I don't see any problem with that. I've done the whole "Flashdance" look at the gym. Mainly in the winter when it's cold, but I know I looked cute dammnit!!!!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    But, when it looks like they over stuffed leaves into a lawn bag...No

LOL I just spit my invisible coffee everywhere. I never heard that analogy before.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    as long as it's good eye candy...I'm ok. But, when it looks like they over stuffed leaves into a lawn bag...No

This made me lol! :laugh:

Was going to say something similar, but it's better when the guys say it for some reason.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options

If they have the cotton liner no need. So you're good. On the other hand if they have that oversize seam that creates a whole different kinda workout. :wink:
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options

If they have the cotton liner no need. So you're good. On the other hand if they have that oversize seam that creates a whole different kinda workout. :wink:

OR If you insist on panties, just be mindful of VPL......:wink:
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the view from behind!
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    I look like a bag of **** up the gym, I can't judge anyone for that reason :-)

I must say I never wear tights but thats cos I would look like 10 pounds of spuds in a 5 pound bag.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is my faaaavorite thing to wear to work out. Not too hot, not too cold, no chafing and no worrying about what might show if I bend over or spread my legs for some reason. And damn it, I look good in them, big butt and all.

V5-1221793-008_HTF.jpg

As far as out and about, well it doesn't look as slovenly as sweats or PJs, which seems to be the look of choice around here. Leggings? Looks a bit ridiculous when you aren't wearing something that will cover your butt, but whatever floats your boat.
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tights? Like pantyhose?? Like dance tights with leg warmers? Wth are you asking here?

FYI I wear black mid calf tight leggings most days. I think black is slimming. Also, I never wear a top. So I doubt anyone notices my "tights"

;-)

Excuse me?
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gym, Yes. Running out side, yes. In sports, Yes. For fashion.......NO NO NO. maybe under a dress, shorts or skirt but to wear them as pants.....no.
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    i was once tights. don't judge me.
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    I <3 leggings!