Here we go again....

Options
Well got on the scale this a.m. Why i did that is beyond me, I knew what was there! But living in a denial world had it benefits. Well my reality set in with the OMG what, no, is this thing broken!!!! Ok I'll play the denial game for a few extra minutes more. I'll just move my scale around to this area of the floor. Nope that didn't work. How about if I move it over here. Dang that didn't work, ok this scale MUST be broken!!. Reality sets in, a sad look comes into my eyes. Yep, here we go again! How did I gain those 21 lbs back? Yeah my visit in the world of denial is now over. So my Dr's scale wuz right.. Is that a tear down my cheek? Yep here we go again!!! Who ever reads this please keep posting your stories, they do inspire!!!!! I have to go back to my Dr's in 3 months, my goal is to lose 15 lbs by than.. Can this be done. Can I break my addiction to sug!!!!! Help me!!! :sad:

Replies

• timeworncougar
    Options
    Yes you can do it! We all have our moment and it is a neverending battle. This website is great because we all support each other. I haved learned it is okay to have the things you want in moderation. Holding myself accountable through this website is just what I needed!
  • janetgardiner
    Options
    yes you can do. I know as I just have. Keep it going and write all the food you eat, if you do want that piece of chocolate have it but write it down and if you need to work it off do it....... good luck and have fun with it.
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I swear I did the same thing....like...yesterday! I keep gaining and losing the same 5lbs. Which is keeping me away from goal of losing 30lbs. My advice....track everything! It's the only way you're going to know where the weight is coming from, right down to that smore you had on te campfire over the 4th! I feel that when I've cheated, and I write it down, I feel less likely to do it again because I am so disapointed when I look at it in writing. This site is absolutely awesome, and the best tool I have found so far. My other advice, EXERCISE. I just started Slim in 6 yesterday, and I absolutely love it. And do it first thing when you wake up! I kept saying...I will do it this afternoon....came and went.....I will do it this evening...never did! I wake up, get it done, and I feel great and proud of myself all day. I even make better food choices because I don't want to un-do all the hard work I put into exercise. Best of luck to you, you know you can do it!
  • nkymom
    nkymom Posts: 15
    Options
    Tell me about! I threw out my scale the last time I weighed myself! LOL So now I go to a store and "try out" a new one, that way i can't throw it out.
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    yes...you can do it can be done!!...go for it!!...good luck use the tools of this website to there fullest and make use of all the willing weightloss e-buddys to supports you,feel free to add me as a friend if you wish ;-)
  • doodlbug
    doodlbug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I did the same thing when I finally stepped on a scale after several months of denying that I gained the weight back. And, oh yes, there it was in big bold numbers!
    The important thing is we lost the weight before and we can do it again!