New friends? Looking to lose 75 pounds

Options
Today I my first day being serious about my weight loss. I just want to stay on this track!

Replies

• tepala21
    tepala21 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just started again a couple days ago... 58 lbs to go for me... never too late to start right? :)
  • sueswan74
    sueswan74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I been on for about a month and lost 12 pounds. I want to lose about 35 more. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • bluemoon066
    Options
    Hi everyone, I joined this site last year and I'm giving this time a real try as my weight has gotten out of control. I've started working out since January, I haven't seen much change and I'm hoping that by paying attention to nutrition will be missing piece. I would love to lose at least 30 lbs since this will alleviate pressure off my knees. Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing results; hopefully, will be able to motivate someone else with a similar story...bad knees, looking forward to changing that to strong knees.
  • rprovost1
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, tracking food and setting up exercise program. 46 pounds to lose, looking for a buddy or two.:smile:
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A great place for a great new start:heart:
  • yesiam07
    yesiam07 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey i'm Betty. I still have about 55lbs to lose feel free to add me :smile:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi you are welcome to add me. I went from 250 pounds to my current 177 pounds. I have 40 more pounds to go
  • junebug1771
    Options
    I am looking to add friends. I am getting healthy and trying to drop quite a bit of weight!
  • colbysquires
    colbysquires Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I looking for some friends on here too. Ive been doing this for a little over a month now and feel free to add me :smile: