Progress

Options
nmelleby
nmelleby Posts: 15 Member
I was feeling pretty low after a couple of weeks without much scale movement, so I decided to try and put things into perspective. I grabbed an old photo for the first time, took a new picture today, and put them together. It definitely changed my mood - I didn't realize how much I've changed!

The first picture is from late October, and the recent picture I took this morning. I'm also wearing size 8 capris today for the first time, the skirt from October is a 14! Screw the scale - I feel great.

2qs1btv.jpg

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look awesome
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look fantastic!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Great job! The scale is only a part of the progress....Keep doing what you are doing!
  • Courtney3343
    Options
    It is so easy to get caught up in watching the scale move, I know I have been there. But look at the transformation in your body since October. You look awesome! I can't wait until I am in a size 8 again. I have been trying to concentrate on the size of my body and not the number on the scale so much. I might have to try your picture idea next time I am getting frustrated. Great job! :happy:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I cant wait till I lose enough to do a comparison picture too!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    nice! i just bought a size 8 for the first time over the weekend, too, and I've been stuck at the same weight for 4 weeks now. feels great! congrats on your progress!
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and keep up the good work. Is that cell phone case the Tardis?
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I always trust my tape measure over my nasty little scale ;)
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Always try to remember that the scale is only one part of the goal of weight loss! Fitting into comfier (or smaller) clothes, being able to exercise more without being fatigued, having a better attitude about your body, learning how to portion control and heat healthier, etc are all really important, too!
  • sdomski1
    sdomski1 Posts: 28
    Options
    wAY TO GO!!!!
  • nmelleby
    nmelleby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I definitely recommend digging up old pictures if you start to feel down!

You look wonderful and keep up the good work. Is that cell phone case the Tardis?

Haha, yes it is! I'm a huge Doctor Who fan!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look great! Scale be damned!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I agree! Screw the scale! You look amazing.
  • ariswilson
    ariswilson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Well done. :-)
  • thetemplateblog
    thetemplateblog Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hope you are feeling as good as you are looking!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • tanyaheartsfrogs
    tanyaheartsfrogs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are are doing awesome! Way to go on your progress.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Girl you should be very proud of yourself (which I'm sure you are) Amazing job! Damn that scale to hell!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    amazing work, I agree. that scale sucks some days!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!