Sweatin' for the Wedding :)

Hi everyone!

I just joined this earlier in the week - and after a few days of successfully posting in my food I decided I may stick around :)

So far - im loving how easy this has been to log in eveything (I used other "online food diary" type apps and they never had ALL the food i've eaten) this app has every imaginable food!

I'm kinda a workaholick and also my fiance and i are in the middle of planning our wedding <3 My biggest excuse is "its hectic trying to find time to exercise" - but i am trying my best!

I've also been lurking on the comminuty page for a bit and its really nice to see all the awesome advice and how encouraging everyone is - i'm excited to join and be a part of this!

Nice to meet everyone :)

Replies

• anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi - nice to meet you! I'm also Sweatin' for the Wedding! When is yours? Mine is next March... I really like MFP. I lost 60 lbs before logging my food and running. I'm trying to get back into it now after falling off a little bit. LIFESTYLE CHANGE!! So, I have to keep sweatin' AFTER the wedding! :) Good luck!!
  • klyssamoore
    klyssamoore Posts: 31 Member
    I'm sweating for the wedding too! We're getting married July 26, 2014.

Good luck!!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    I too am sweating for my October wedding! yall feel free to add me! The more motivation the BETTER!:)
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Me too! :) This coming September.

I'm also doing 30DS right now, so I'm calling it "Shredding for the Wedding".
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Are you sure you really want to go through with it?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member

*kicks*
    What he means to say is that you're hot and he'd rather marry you himself.
  • My wedding is July 20, 2013!
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    My wedding is June 16th 2014 :)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member

*kicks*
    What he means to say is that you're hot and he'd rather sleep with you himself.

Fixed it for you
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    *backs out slowly*

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpZdjk1SnhpUUs2SkdQRjBkOVU3RXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member

*kicks*
    What he means to say is that you're hot and he'd rather sleep with you himself.

Fixed it for you

Hey OP.

Just let me know when you're ready.

shirtless_zps9a87f916.jpg
  • Nursecharla4u
    Nursecharla4u Posts: 1 Member
    Let's go Ladies! :flowerforyou: My big day is May 25, 2013! :happy:
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Hello! You can add me also! I am sweating for the wedding as the mother of the grrom! The weddding is June 8th! The support on here is fantastic!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    I'm KINDA sweatin' for a wedding. My daughter's getting married in December and I'd like to be at a more "normal" weight by then. Preferably around 200 lbs. at 5'9"...
  • Im sweating for the wedding and I need people to keep me motivated by watching what you are doing!!! My wedding is in May 2014.
  • How exciting!!! <3 when is the wedding? i am holding a 5 day, a 12 day, and a 30 day challenge on facebook to help get people like us in shape for a big event or just to get through the holidays haha. Id love to have you join!