Still Gaining Weight

Options
I have been on Myfitnesspal for 3 weeks now and am still gaining weight! I switched to this site from SparksPeople after a year of no results. I have consistently gained a pound a month for the last 3 years, so I am 36 pounds over weight. I just cannot seems to lose weight no matter how little I eat! I am also hungry alot and know my hunger is caused from stress and anxiety. Any tips on how I can control my hunger and lose weight? I am also gluten free if that helps anything.

Replies

• lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I suggest you log here on MFP, log everything! Make your diary view-able. That will give ppl a chance to look at what may be going on with you. Your not the first!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I think the first priority should be to log everything, and I mean everything - every bite, lick, taste, sip....
    That has been my downfall. I wish I could claim that I'm doing everything right and not losing weight, but that wouldn't be the truth. At my best, I still have "tastes" that I don't log. It's hard to believe that a tiny taste of this, that, and the other thing could make the difference between losing weight at 1200 calories and maintaining my current weight, but that seems to be the case.
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I tried SparkPeople and didnt like it one bit, this site is soooo much better. I agree with the other posters that you need to log, log, and log some more. Try it for a month and see what happens.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Open up your diary so we can see what you are eating....