Modern Day Alchemy

Options
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
So frequently I read on the forums and sometimes in my news feed statements like this..."STOP lifitng weights because your fat is going to turn into muscle and you're going to be huge and ugly."

My question is this: In this little bit of modern-day alchemy, does the fat tranform in situ, or does it migrate to the places where your muscles are and lay itself down in fibers parallel to you rexisting fibers?

I would have to think that it is the former as my knowledge of cell biology has me believe that fat cells are nonmobile, nonvascualar, and not innervated. Therefore, they can't move. So, if they transform, there should be some strange looking people out therewith rock hard saddlebags, and sparetires, and love handles. Can they make them dance like I can do with my pecs? That would be a good freak show.

Replies

• bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You can make your pecs dance? Can I lick them? :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    So fat turns into muscle. That must be why I always see people saying that muscle weighs more than fat!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Videos of dancing pecs or it never happened. :love:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I am just here for spankings.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I heard losing fat makes your penis grow too? Which means you be a well endowed, but so ugly nobody will care.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Oooo, spankings too? So glad I came in here. Dancing pecs and spankings...it's like my favorite Dwayne Johnson fantasy in here! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Is that like rubbing tin?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JUNK!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    You can make your pecs dance? Can I lick them? :love: :flowerforyou:

Really. I mean can't everyone? I know 16 year old boys who think it's cool, but they can do it when I tell tehm what I do.

And yes. I'll give you the friend's discount.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Can I watch?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Can I watch?

Not unless you have eyes in the back of your head. Now, go pick a switch.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I heard losing fat makes your penis grow too? Which means you be a well endowed, but so ugly nobody will care.

But if the fat is bunched up around your penis in the first place, it would make it much less accessible once it turned to muscle. Fat is softer and more pliable than muscle. You would actually have less usable penis. Don't lift if you have had shrinkage.
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oooo, spankings too? So glad I came in here. Dancing pecs and spankings...it's like my favorite Dwayne Johnson fantasy in here! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ooo with the sideway eye lift, MMEEEEEEOOWWW! on that note i'm off to my fantacy dream world or spanking, and dancing peck...see you after the intemission.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I would rather have rubbing tin than spakings.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Can I watch?

Not unless you have eyes in the back of your head. Now, go pick a switch.

You know how I feel about that.
  • WWright0611
    WWright0611 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow..."interesting" posts! spankings, dancing pecs....i should have started reading these a long time ago!
  • WWright0611
    WWright0611 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Ooo with the sideway eye lift, MMEEEEEEOOWWW! on that note i'm off to my fantacy dream world or spanking, and dancing peck...see you after the intemission.

love me some dwayne johnson!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

love me some dwayne johnson!

Wow. You have been around for almost 2 years, and 1/2 of allyour forum posts were spent here. What's taken you so long?
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow..."interesting" posts! spankings, dancing pecs....i should have started reading these a long time ago!

You just don't have the right friends then ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

You just don't have the right friends then ;)

That was a quick intermission :wink: