challenges

Options
i would love to join a weight lose challenge with anybody. i have a lot of pounds i want to loose myself i do go to the gym every other day i did have a trainer but it's expensive and i don't know if i will still be able to afford it anymore i just want some encouragement from somebody and i love to encourage others.. i don't do any weight lose pills or anything i'm doing this natural.. in the last 4 weeks i have lost 5 pounds and 10 inches off my total body. i do keep a food journal but i forget some days to write in it especially when i'm out with my family........ anybody up for a challenge:blushing:

Replies

• Michelle75
    Michelle75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i would love to join a weight lose challenge with anybody. i have a lot of pounds i want to loose myself i do go to the gym every other day i did have a trainer but it's expensive and i don't know if i will still be able to afford it anymore i just want some encouragement from somebody and i love to encourage others.. i don't do any weight lose pills or anything i'm doing this natural.. in the last 4 weeks i have lost 5 pounds and 10 inches off my total body. i do keep a food journal but i forget some days to write in it especially when i'm out with my family........ anybody up for a challenge:blushing:
  • staliajones
    Options
    Hey! If you decide to nix the personal trainer, my advice to you would be to make sure that you log EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that you put in your mouth into your journal. It makes a HUGE difference. Working out every other day is great, but that means that you are only hitting the gym 3 or 4 days a week. If you are very serious about shedding the weight and maintaining a healthier lifestyle, then you need to discipline yourself and get in the gym more than just every other day. Even if it is just walking on the treadmill on the days that you don't typically do anything, that is more than what you are doing now! :wink: Do you work out in the evenings? I try to go before work in the mornings and as hard as it is to get out of bed, the reward is so much better after I hop in the shower and head to work. The positive side to working out in the morning is not only do you get it out of the way, but you also burn calories that you haven't consumed yet - in other words, you are burning into your reserve whereas working out in the evening burns what you have put in throughout the day. Also, I don't know what your daily caloric intake is or if you are adding back calories that you burn in the gym, but if you are adding back, try to cut them a bit and see if your body responds better. Hope these words were encouraging and helpful. Just stay focused and keep plugging away!!!
  • Michelle75
    Options
    yeh, i go to the gym in the mornings before work , and i feel good once i walk out of the gym. i was going everyday but once i started training with a trainer i started doing every other day but i am gonna try to get back to everyday. My trainer told me she would give me some work out to do until i decide to get her back again. I do a lot of walking at work cause I work at a prison and I am always walking up and down steps. I got to get better with my food journal and yes yes yes I am serious about this thing it's something i got to do for me, my health and my kids.. THANKS A BUNCH:smooched:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!!
  • Michelle75
    Options
    OH, i don't add back calories i only take in 1200 calories a day i don't know anything about adding back from what i used up at the gym sometimes i don't even get 1200 a day i try to get atleast close to it though.
  • Michelle75
    Options
    how do i get one of those pounds things it's cute that would really be nice