Looking for Support - Getting Honest

Options
I'm going to be using this as my personal getting healthy weight loss journal along with food tracking. I need the accountability, support without judgement(one of my biggest fears), and to see where I started. I tend to keeps things in so I'm going to get honest with myself most of all!

I'm simply tired of yo-yoing and a year ago I thought I had conquered it completely and healthy (it took dedication and hard work), my frame of mind totally changed and I thought this is it, I've finally conquered my life-long struggle. BUT here I am a year later after big life changes worse off (health and mentally about myself) than I have been in a long time. I've learned worrying is not worth my happiness, just one day at a time!

So here it goes...wish me luck! God knows I can use your support!

Replies

• JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can add me if you want, I will try to be encouraging. My diary is open, also.
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can do it! add me if you would like
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I will be gld to encourage you in your journey. my diary is open to friends
  • anthy72
    anthy72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck. As we all know it a long road. You can add me if you like.
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can add me if you like.
  • kerrieanne1976
    Options
    Hi I have had many different problems with my weight since I was in my 20's.i'll support you ad could do with having someone there for me to . X
  • rachaelnicole1719
    Options
    You can do it :) feel free to add me as well.