Headless hot men

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    If they put the whole picture the guy they stole them from might find out ^_^
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am still working on my body for my headless, shirtless profile picture. That is one measure of success for me.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    no shame here.

Understandable.....
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

LOL...that is awesome!
  • jamielr84
    Options

No way. This is the Internet. You can't put things that aren't true on the Internet.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

No way. This is the Internet. You can't put things that aren't true on the Internet.
    I'm a french model bonjour!
  • jamielr84
    Options

So is my boyfriend
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like the ab's as the profile picture...it helps me know which friend requests to NOT accept lol
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

LOL! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

So is my boyfriend
    :laugh:
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    They dont want the true owner of the pic to see it.

HA HA HA...
    I've seen people mention "being professional" or "I don't want my boss to know it's me in a swimsuit" comments before. If you don't want people to know it's you, maybe you shouldn't take half naked photos of yourself and post them all over the internet. Yes, MFP is about fitness, but some photos show a little much. I especially enjoy the "Date, marry, or bang" posts on the forum. Seriously? Join Match.com or something!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i only show my face, and Leo's face, the dog to the left of me (which is actually my right)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

... That was my line.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this the other day and I realized if a guy has a good body I honestly don't care what his face looks like. It's incredibly shallow but I am apparently attracted to muscles more than faces. :P
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    i only show my face, and Leo's face, the dog to the left of me (which is actually my right)

Well hello there cutie...

I mean Leo of course.

;) KIDDING!
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Keep them headless! Saves me from commenting 'nice body..shame about the face'..:smile:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

... That was my line.
    Well now it's mine.

#BURNED
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It's me!

0393dcba388411e1a87612313804ec917-321013088637155979.jpg
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @OP - It is amazing how people assume the worst!

No face, must be ugly, or hiding something, or afraid, or professional, robbing pics :laugh:

Keep it light hearted, have some fun, and be proud of your bodies!