So...who wants to be a Fitness Friend? :o)

Options
Well, I guess this is the part where I introduce myself :o)

I am a 28 year old mother of two amazing boys ages, 4 & 1. I recently celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary with my awesome hubby! My primary goal with MFP is not necessarily to lose weight (though I am hoping to shed 25-30 lbs in the process) but to adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle with smarter, healthier eating habits and exercise.

I like to type smiley faces :o)

I'm a Texas Tech alum and probably the biggest Red Raider fan you'll meet.

I enjoy all kinds of music (everything from DMB to NKOTB and Neyo to Maroon 5, but lately have been on a country kick (Zac Brown Band concert next week)!

I do enjoy a pina colada from time to time, but getting caught in the rain isn't really my thing.

So, who needs some motivation and accountability? I'm happy to return the favor :o)

Replies

• knip1
    knip1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Me. LOL.
  • gr8ful6291
    gr8ful6291 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HEllo, Just joined today, Not sure how this works, but need a lot of support. Thanks
  • kfelux
    kfelux Posts: 34
    Options
    So how does one do this "adding" thing?

And what does it mean if I add you?

Edit: Ok I figured out the adding thing. :o)
  • SierraChristine1997
    Options
    Hello! :) I could really use some MFP friends for motivation. I'd gladly return the favor. I also want to shed maybe 20-30 pounds in the process of learning new habits and just having a healthier lifestyle. I guess right now I'm learning how to stay within my calorie goal for each day, and I'm learning that, that slice of pizza isn't worth it anymore. Or that a cookie could be replaced with about 12-18 carrots and fill you up way more than that cookie will. MFP is truly amazing. But if you would like a motivation buddy I'd be glad to help! :P
  • saraedens
    saraedens Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me I could always use some encouragement!!
  • Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm newish here and can use the support and motivation :smile:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    You lost me at wedding anniversary
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    me! defintely. especially when it comes to my eating habits
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

So... "Not Mine" is what you're trying to say?
  • kfelux
    Options

Dude c'mon now! Everyone needs support! :oP
  • kfelux
    Options
    Ok, I think I've caught up on adding and confirming. Yay feelin' the love, thanks y'all!
  • sleche
    sleche Posts: 46
    Options
    You can add me