ADD ME PLEASE!!

Options
Hi my names Lillian am looking for some friends on here to share motivation and recipe ideas. I am a mum to 3 kids and with little budget. But am determined that I am going to stick to this diet. I normally give up because when you have kids and being tired all the time the urge to eat and snack on junk food it too great to resist.
So Plz feel free to Add me.

Replies

• Cpt_Kirk_2013
    Cpt_Kirk_2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad of 3 girls so feel free to add me. I'm happy to motivate and be supportive to anyone on here.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of 1 daughter you can add me
  • cindywhitley1
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm new here and could use some support/motivation/ideas :)
  • venessao
    venessao Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am on this and would love some buddie so we can encourage each other and set mini challenges! Let me know if you are up for a real life journey with a happy weight ending.....
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Single mom of 3 and 2 grandkids!!! Add me too!
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Add away........... :)
  • Beachbody4life
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new too!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, this website, and my supportive friends, have changed my life.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Im 25, mom of 3 boys, and I am horrible with late night snacking, chips are my guilty pleasure and the reason I gained weight. Im working on that though. feel free to add me
  • sleche
    sleche Posts: 46
    Options
    Single mom if 3 kids here...feel free to add me! It's always nice to have support!
  • myersmomma
    myersmomma Posts: 303
    Options
    Welcome and I certainly will!!
  • mayraalvarezortega
    Options
    Add me I'm a mom of 2 girls and on my way to a healthy lifestyle!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Father of 2, always looking for new friends.
  • From_flab_2_fab_xo
    From_flab_2_fab_xo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Or anyone else can too! Always looking for new friends!