Weight Loss pics

Options
oklagirl
oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
Just wondering how others like to track their weight loss with pics, like how many lbs. are you losing in between taking them? Trying to get ideas on when to take mine.

Replies

• Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I took before pics and then take them once a month after that. It's great to see a difference every month. Keeps me motivated.
  • oklagirl
    Options
    :smile: Thanks that sounds good. I think I'll try that for a while.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I didn't take pix at the beginning because I couldn't face what the camera had to tell me. Now I'm sorry. So I'd advise you to take them more often, rather than less, just because that's what I wish I had done
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have my husband take pictures (front and profile) on the first Saturday of every month. I wear the same outfit each time.

It's also been fun finding pictures of the old me in the same outfit I have on (like in my profile picture.)

One of the best before and after threads (sorry, I can't remember the user name) had a serious of pictures with the the same people and similar outfits and poses---but with a 100+ pound difference.
  • oklagirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input some good ideas on here!!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures then I took 8 week pictures and i think i will continue on with taking them every 8 weeks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!