SONGS

Options
I need help picking out some songs to work out to. I sm getting bored with the ones that I have already. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Knowing what you already have would help.

I like Uprising by Muse, The Climb by Miley Cyrus, Runaway by Cartel, Same Direction by Hoobastank, anything with a good beat, really. If you plug into iTunes & turn on the virtual DJ, it will find music for you similar to what you have, but different songs.
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    I downloaded some songs that got me going this morning Christina Aguilera "Bionic" Chris Brown "Deuces" and Drake "Show Me A Good Time".
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    I've got some pretty random stuff on my ipod. My fav for running is Lil Jon- Get Outta Your Mind (LOVE IT)!! Let us know what you have already so we can help.
  • Darling_Jay
    Options
    If you like to have a good loud sing a long like me I just throw on pop music, because it's so easy to sing along too really loud and is usually uptempo...

Beyonce (Crazy In Love, Single Ladies, Diva, De Ja Vu, and Destinys Child)
    Britney (Stronger, Me against the music, Overprotected)
    Christina (Candyman, Aint no other man, Dirrty, Fighter, Not Myself Tonight)
    Paramore (Riot album)
    Rihanna (Hard, Rude Boy, Shut up and drive, Rockstar 101)
    and I love old classics like Gloria estefan (Get on your feet, conga, 1,2,3,4, Bad Boys).

Plus I find visualising Rihanna's legs and Beyonces butt is a great motivator! haha.
  • Darling_Jay
    Options
    I downloaded some songs that got me going this morning Christina Aguilera "Bionic" Chris Brown "Deuces" and Drake "Show Me A Good Time".

I second Christina's 'Bionic' - it's a really fun album with a good amount of upbeat songs.