best for abs?

Options
hey everyone :)
i have 6 weeks to get bikini ready for my holiday haha
ive lost all the weight so im now on maintenance and ready to start a kick-*kitten* exercise regime to tone tone tone!
Ive decided im doing the 30 day squat challenge alongside 30 day shred
What else would you recommend daily to help tone and sculpt the body, mainly abs? thankyou :)

Replies

• BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bent-knee hip raise, crunches, oblique twists, planks.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Squats, dead-lifts, Planks, bosu crunches, other bosu corps work...those are my favorite. Honestly, though, if I have to skip something I skip the direct work and just go for the big compound lifts...those are the most important.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Make the squats heavy and add deadlifts, planks, side planks, and core stability exercises (plank with pulldown, side plank with row, single arm chest press) if you have access to the right equipment.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    PX90 abs. Check online.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    hey everyone :)
    i have 6 weeks to get bikini ready for my holiday haha
    ive lost all the weight so im now on maintenance and ready to start a kick-*kitten* exercise regime to tone tone tone!
    Ive decided im doing the 30 day squat challenge alongside 30 day shred
    What else would you recommend daily to help tone and sculpt the body, mainly abs? thankyou :)

Well, if you're doing all that I think you're probably good to go...

But I love stability ball crunches. Seriously it supports your back and you can focus on crunching the hell out of your abs. If you twist to the sides you nail your obliques.
  • christianschell3150
    Options
    Planks are awesome. If you have a swiss ball then low crunches or reverse raises.