Well, here I go again.....

Options
Here's my story ---- I joined weight watchers about 5 years ago and lost 47 lbs. Thought I had it under control and would NEVER gain the weight back. The weight came back - of course I wasn't eating correctly or exercising. Then about 2 years ago I re-joined weight watchers and lost 32 lbs. and became a lifetime member. The thing that worked for me was being held accountable and weighing in. So I was excited about having to weigh in at least once a month. Until my local ww meeting place closed and I would have had to drive 25 miles to a meeting. Now here I am trying to lose 30 lbs. AGAIN! I thought I would try this and be held accountable with the weight loss ticker. It will work!!

Replies

• Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    my experience is you will get what you put into it. be honest and log everything! Good luck!
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! I joined MFP about a month ago and it has been great tool and support system. Plus it is FREE unlike WW!
  • spitfirechic
    Options
    I have a very similar story...5-6 years ago I joined ww with a friend and lost 73lbs. I acomplished my lifetime membership and didn't continue with the meetings. I hurt my back two years later and quit exercising which led to eating poorly and here I am heavier than before! I want to go back to ww but don't want to pay. A friend asked me to join myfitnesspal with her, so I checked it out. I think I can do this and like you I'm looking forward to the accountability of my weigh ins. Good Luck and Cheers~here's to us!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is my 4 time back at the game of weight loss. Its the best I have done yet! Feel free to add me for more support!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It works! I've lost 10.8% of my body weight since Christmas and it's been fun! Great food. I feel better. I am not having migraines anymore. I am more cheerful. Less stressed. It's going to be great! Keep interesting food around, good choices, treat YOURSELF. It's going to be a great spring and summer! By fall, you'll need new jeans!
  • Aznana54
    Aznana54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand about WW. because I cant seem to stay on it for more than a day or 2. I was thinking about calorie counting and heres my question. How do you have any thing extra, such as a dessert etc. without going over your calories? Thanks Ann
  • minusthemuffintop
    Options
    I think for me the equation goes likie this, exercise=extras