How can I log crossfit WOD in strength or Cardo section?

Options
Hi There!

Anyone have an idea of how I can log my Crossfit WOD in either the strength or cardio parts of this app? I've been looking around but not really sure how to go about it. Some days are strength based and some days are endurance based. Any ideas would be great! Thanks for your time.

Replies

• nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I always estimated by what we did during the WOD. It is easy when you can estimate how many minutes you rowed etc. But the other stuff I used weight training or plyometrics.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, general. At least, that's what I do.
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been logging it as circuit training. If there's cardio session I may separate that by minutes (run, bike, row) and add minutes for strength exercises. I include the WOD details in the "Notes" section for Exercise
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I do Crossfit, and I just wear a HRM and put it in the Cardio section. I just label it "Crossfit WOD" and put in my time and calories burned. I don't trust the burn numbers MFP says anyway.

Hope it works out for ya!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I usually log in my bootcamp workouts under circuit training. I find, because I wear a bodymedia fit arm band, that the calorie burns are a little high tho. But thats where I put em :)
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im curious about the responses to this too, I never know how to log my WOD's, so I just dont! I'd love to hear how others do it!
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use my heart rate monitor to log all my workouts (I have a whole list of workouts I've created for myself) and it works great. I think it's one of the best fitness investments you can make!
  • MVPJess
    MVPJess Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow Thanks guys! I love this Community! Have a great day all ! : )
  • Amy_Andrews
    Amy_Andrews Posts: 106
    Options
    I wear a HRM and have added my own category and labeled it WOD.
  • MVPJess
    MVPJess Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think my next investment is a HRM! : )