NSV: RUN FOREST RUN !

Options
Never been much of a runner (ask anyone who's ever done PE with me in school) except when it came to sports like soccer, basketball, and ultimate frisbee. Today I ran a few minutes... But I didn't just run, I ran like if I slowed down now, I'd be raped by jeffrey the killer (see creepy pasta). It felt so good that I didn't want to stop, but I did slow down gradually to a walk. I felt amazing and didn't care that I was slightly out of breath. THANK YOU MFP, THANK YOU ZOMBIES RUN 5K TRAINING AND THANK YOU NIKE+ !

Replies

• shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    LMAO :D

I recently started adding a few minutes of running (which is really jogging in my case- 5.5mph) during my walk. Probably 50/50. It's getting easier! Can't see myself running long distances tho. Just don't care for it, lol.

WTG on your crazy run! :D
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Man that feels good, doesn't it? When I run hard I feel strong and powerful and capable of anything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!