I want more friends....

Options
Hi everyone. I have been on here a few months now and doing well. I have lost 21 lbs but a lifetime to go. I have a few friends on here but I would like more. It really helps to see encouraging words in my feeds. I promise I will be a supportive buddy for you also! Any takers???? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    always up for offering support and motivation! love seeing everyone's successes too!
  • OLeoLionessO
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been on here a few months now and doing well. I have lost 21 lbs but a lifetime to go. I have a few friends on here but I would like more. It really helps to see encouraging words in my feeds. I promise I will be a supportive buddy for you also! Any takers???? :flowerforyou:
    You are doing soooo much better than me and I've been on for a few months too. I need to be your friend so i can see what im doing wrong.....AWESOME JOB on 20lbs lost....thats inspiration right there.
  • illipina
    illipina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you may add me :) i can use the same kind of support.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have lost about 22 so far.
  • Cpt_Kirk_2013
    Cpt_Kirk_2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I'm happy to be support and friends with anyone who would appreciate giving and receiving help on here.
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Way to go so far! Keep it up! Add me, too if you want!
  • amandarparr
    Options
    add me plz hun im new and need all the encouragement i can get lol xx
  • a39emm
    a39emm Posts: 14
    Options
    I want more friends too! Will send a request!
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    you can add me - I am on daily - two or three times a day to log my food and exercise. I hope we can encourage each other. Anyone can add me that is willing
  • JuliaJitterbug
    JuliaJitterbug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone else too! I like seeing other peoples progress keeps me going! =)
  • tabbyrose727
    tabbyrose727 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I love the support I receive on here, it really helps!! :)
    Congrats on the weight loss as well, impressive!
  • Kristi_Stringer
    Kristi_Stringer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I need to get back on track
  • nikb1983
    nikb1983 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone)! I could use a few more encouraging and motivating friends :happy:
  • Ekboriqua
    Ekboriqua Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, you can add me I am on MFP daily. I am also friends to give support.