New friends?

Options
I am just now getting on track again and I need some support, motivation, and friendship n here. I need to lose about 30 lbs and had been considering weight watchers online. The reality is... I can do the same thing here for free. No matter what program I do, I have to actually do it!! So a little motivation from friends would be great. Please add me.

Also, does anyone know the best way to use the groups for motivation? I really want to utilize all possible motivational tools on here.

Replies

• MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Maybe I can help :o
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristi! I did WW as well and I lost 17 lbs doing it, but I agree that I can get the same for free online. I just joined MFP a few days ago so I am just learning the groups myself. It looks like it will be fun trying to figure it out! Add me if you like!
  • larthsidious
    Options
    thanks for responding to my post :)
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Im on a journey to lose 30 lbs as well!! Feel free to add me, will encourage you all the way!!:flowerforyou:
  • abberwocky
    Options
    Hi, I'm Abby, and I'm pretty new to MFP. When I started this I needed to lose about 42 pounds; now I need to lose about 35.

I'm 5'3" and currently about 160lbs. I'm sending you a friend request now--anyone else who wants a friend, please add me!