Looking for a certain kind of protein powder...

Options
Hi all-

I'm looking for an all natural, gluten free protein powder that is unflavored or tasteless.

Anyone know of anything? :huh:

Thanks!

Replies

• Halloweenmom2
    Options
    I don't know about anything like that but I do know that ONCE I bought a protein shake powder at Wal-Mart, Equate brand, which YES it's super cheap but UNEXPECTEDLY It tasted sooooo dang good... OMG I LOVED IT!! I tried to look for it the other day & I couldn't find it :'( - It was delicious, VANILLA flavor.

Good Luck!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Try asking at your local health food store.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Thanks, everyone.

I just did some research on google and found some prospects. Just curious if anyone had any recommendations :flowerforyou:
  • Natalie7227
    Options
    I have a Whey Protein from Beach body website, I like the vanilla, so when I mix it with fruit I can't tell I have a protein shake in it. Even when I drink it alone there is really no taste to it because it is very low in sugars. You really need to be careful on what protein shake you choose because if they taste really good, then most cases are that they are high in sugar and Carbs which is bad for trying to lose weight. If you need more information on this protein mix, send me a message and I can even send you a sample to see if you like it.
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    I've heard good reviews on Vega. But it's expensive, so I've not tried it yet myself.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the Jay Robb website.......................
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Take a look at the Jay Robb website.......................

Will do! :flowerforyou:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Vega is wonderful! I used to use it all the time but had to stop for now because it's so expencive. It's a vegan formula that is soy free, gluten, free, and no artifical sweeteners. A few people who use the products are Brendan Braizer (he's the creator of Vega), body builder Robert Cheeke, Bif Naked, Mac Danzig, and Sarah Kramer.

www.myvega.com
    I personally love the chocolate and berry flavors.