Featured on one of my favorite fitness blogs!

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
http://christinasfitness.com/success-stories/melissas-success-story/

My weight loss story was featured on one of my favorite fitness blogs, I submitted the story but did not think I'd really be featured :)

Replies

• diverdiza
    diverdiza Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great story and fabulous after pics... You're amazing!
  • ClassicStyles
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I never would have believed it could be done and you have done it. You look so good. I hope that I can learn from you. Great Job. Theresa
  • witheredmoth
    Options
    inspirational, I showed my husband your pictures on how much you lost and he said wow she's pretty. You are. What a great transformation. I am only 5 ft and it's different with us shorties did you find that you had to tweek the amount of calories you took in or did you just continue with the recommendations of myfitnesspal?
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Way to go, hon! That's got to feel really good. =)
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    inspirational, I showed my husband your pictures on how much you lost and he said wow she's pretty. You are. What a great transformation. I am only 5 ft and it's different with us shorties did you find that you had to tweek the amount of calories you took in or did you just continue with the recommendations of myfitnesspal?

I have tweaked my calories and played with them here and there, but now I'm finally where MFP suggest's me to be. I still have another 2 lbs before I hit my ultimate goal I started with on MFP but I may aim for another 12 pounds before I'm done with the weight part.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration Melissa!! Congrats on all you've accomplished!! Keep up the great work! Love ya!
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great story, thanks for sharing it with the rest of us. Best of luck to hitting your goals!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, girlie!!! You truly have the commitment and it shows!!
  • jeanababy2
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats On all your hard work!!!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!