Daily Routine

Options
Hi!
I recently stated using the app, and i must say, i really think this will help people to "watch" what they eat & do! i really love it!

I really don't have much time between work & family to prepare a variety of healthy snacks and meals, so I do like having a set daily routine and menu. :wink:

I am 25, 1.64m tall and currently weigh 76.9kg. I'm trying hard to lose 10kg in about 3months. The app suggests that i consume 1200 calories a day.

SO here is my daily menu:
- "Breakfast " : 4 dry Provita WholeWheat bisquits
- "Lunch" : 2 pieces Olive Oil Toast with Pepperdew Sandwich Spread
- "Dinner" : Chicken Salad.
- I have 5 cups of coffee a day (no sugar, low-fat milk)
- I drink 1.5 - 2 liters water a day.
- Some days (often) i have two alcoholic beverages totaling in 400cal together.
AND Excersize:
- 3 times a week : 20min Zumba Fitness express (burning 200cal per session)

Questions:
1. Is it actually OK to stick to such a set daily routine?
2. Any suggestions to add/change anything (keeping in mind the "routine")
3. Also, on normal days , without the excersize sessions, I under consume about 120cal, so when i do Zumba, that increases to something like 350cal. Is there a small snack i can incorporate to this set menu to add to the calories consumed?
4. Lastly, do you think i will lose wight continuing like this????

DESPERATE is not the word! :cry:

Thanks guys!

Replies

• pwen1988
    pwen1988 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    BUMP
    please ? *PuppyDogEyes :blushing:
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Hi!
    I recently stated using the app, and i must say, i really think this will help people to "watch" what they eat & do! i really love it!

I really don't have much time between work & family to prepare a variety of healthy snacks and meals, so I do like having a set daily routine and menu. :wink:

I am 25, 1.64m tall and currently weigh 76.9kg. I'm trying hard to lose 10kg in about 3months. The app suggests that i consume 1200 calories a day.

SO here is my daily menu:
    AND Excersize:
    - 3 times a week : 20min Zumba Fitness express (burning 200cal per session)

Questions:
    1. Is it actually OK to stick to such a set daily routine?
    2. Any suggestions to add/change anything (keeping in mind the "routine")
    3. Also, on normal days , without the excersize sessions, I under consume about 120cal, so when i do Zumba, that increases to something like 350cal. Is there a small snack i can incorporate to this set menu to add to the calories consumed?
    4. Lastly, do you think i will lose wight continuing like this????

DESPERATE is not the word! :cry:

Thanks guys!

I wouldn't recommend living off that amount of food if you were 60 years and 4'9 100 lbs.

You need to eat MORE. 1200 calories is a default. change your settings to .5 or 1 lb a week weight loss, AND eat back your exercise calories.
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    def up your calories and you should incorporate protein with every meal. Having cookies (yes, that's what they are) for breakfast isnt doing you any favors. Try having eggs with some fruit or yogurt with fruit, veggie omellete. There are so many better options out there
  • pwen1988
    pwen1988 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi BfSaberfan, it's currently set at 2lbs/week. i only recently read about the fact that you actualy need to eat back your calories "lost" after a work-out. i did not know that at all. thanks.
    thanks iLoveMyAR15, I will definitely change the breakfast.