NSV - Goal Pants!

Options
Yahoooooo! I am officially in a size 10! When I started this journey, I was a size 18/20... so 10 sizes down! I also bought a size 8 because I know I won't be in 10's for long!

9qz86e.jpg

Replies

• tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! hows it feel knowing you can walk into any store and they will have a size for you?
  • John021659
    Options
    Hey I bet that feels great. I have a ways to go, I will get there. One question, I am a little slow, what does NSV mean?
  • smadacarlyle
    smadacarlyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    NSV - non scale victory. I had to look it up too :)

Congrats on your NSV! that is my goal pant size by august!
  • thinking_thinly
    thinking_thinly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! hows it feel knowing you can walk into any store and they will have a size for you?

Pretty terrifying, actually! Before I didn't "need" to have a style... so I have NO CLUE what I should be wearing! Oh well, good problem to have!
  • ClassicStyles
    Options
    Photographs? Holy Bananas. You are fantastic... and I'm right on your heels...well, I've lost 10 lbs. I'm going to make it to the 10's. Great Job. Really Great Job.

I can't wait to walk into a store and pick anything.... anything off the shelf and try it on. No more fatso polyester clothing for us! Congratulations again. :bigsmile:
  • thinking_thinly
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • chipee27
    chipee27 Posts: 8
    Options
    That's awesome!! I love reading everyone's success stories... it helps me stay motivated and excited about this weight loss journey!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That's great! :happy:
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!!!WOOT!!!. NSV are awesome and help keep us motivated through the plataue"s when the scales aren't moving.
  • thinking_thinly
    Options
    Thank god for clearance racks.... Haha, I've spent more money on clothes in the last few months going through sizes than I care to think about! My new goal pant's are a size 6... we'll see!
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    That's amazing - fantastic job! Can't wait til I'm right there with you! :drinker:
  • thinking_thinly
    Options
    Again, thank you! And for reference:

Before: 240-250ish
    35n8zf6.jpg

After/During: 169
    10of9xh.jpg
  • swagtier
    swagtier Posts: 53
    Options
    How amazing! It's stories like these that make me want to go buy victory pants or something for when I lose all my weight. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!