Tough Mudder San Diego Sunday Nov. 10 2013

Options
Hello SoCal MFPers! Anyone interested in doing the Tough Mudder on this date? I'd love to start forming a team and would like to know who's serious about doing a TM. March 28th is the last day for $85 registration fee, then the price goes up incrementally from there.

http://toughmudder.com/events/san-diego-2013/

Let's DO THIS!!!!

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I want to do this SO bad :S But someone told me to go to the 5k first so I can get used to it sorta
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I want to do this SO bad :S But someone told me to go to the 5k first so I can get used to it sorta

Lies. Do it. Plenty of time to train. If you want it, you can do it. Don't limit yourself to a 5k.
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would but I'm in MN and I totally would slow you guys down because I hate running. LOL Have fun though. :-D
  • mjm9003
    mjm9003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the TM Chicago on May 18. Have fun!
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    The more I read about this the better it sounds! :bigsmile:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Lies. Do it. Plenty of time to train. If you want it, you can do it. Don't limit yourself to a 5k.

agreed. incredible lies. a 5k in no way form or fashion prepares you for the hellishness that is Tough Mudder. Sign up and do it. It was AWESOME.
    Options
    Throwback Thursday Bump - Anyone interested??
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Another vote for you to just sign up and do it. AS LONG AS YOU TRAIN FOR IT, you'll be fine.
    I did my first one last july. If an old fart like me can do it, you should nail it.. And like DavPul said, the 5k is no preparation for the TM.
  • rdrage73
    rdrage73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Signed up for the Virginia Beach TM in June
  • LilMissAmers
    LilMissAmers Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for this before the price went up! Really have to ramp up my training routine now!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I'll be there...

I hope.
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    I've been dying to do one of these!!!! I tried to get my bf to do one with me, but he refuses because he thinks I'll slow him down -_-
  • Virgo09
    Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for the 9th of November in San Diego.
    Options
    OK I'm bumping this. Let's see who wants to get a team together!