Looking for friends who are DEDICATED and share diary!!

Options
Hi all =)

I am in desperate need of some dedicated friends that actually share your diary. I'm always looking for new things to try, and to see what is working for people.... so it's not like I'm a creeper wanting to know what you ate and how much, I'm just trying to get some ideas! I had MFP before - but I ended up getting bored with it because all my friends would be really good about signing on for a week or so, then they would be gone for days/weeks/months at a time. I'm looking for people that have the same mind set as me - GETTING HEALTHY AND FIT. This time around, I am so focused on kicking this weight. It's all I think about! Feel free to add me...

However, if you are a guy and looking to flirt - kick rocks. I'm happily married.

Replies

• Bananarheanna
    Bananarheanna Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I'm really motivated and I've been at it for a month so far. I have an open diary too!
  • sleche
    sleche Posts: 46
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • feelinhappymomma
    feelinhappymomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My diary is open!! :) feel free to add me!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    That's what I'm here for too. Add me if you'd like.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've done almost 100 days now on MFP. I'm a pretty heathy eater and my diary is open. I challenge myself weekly to buy a fruit or veggie each week and find a way to prepare and eat it. I make almost all my own food. I don't eat processed or packaged food for the most part and I don't eat out often. I even make my own salad dressings, sauces, and marinades. I'm not looking for an online affair as I am happily in a relationship as well.
  • PatseyMac
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would be glad to open my diary to others but I'm not a very healthy eater so I its not a great one to follow.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    *kicks rocks*.
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :smile:
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open, and I'm pretty consistent with my logging. I do tend to be pretty repetitive with my foods, though, fair warning!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add sent. :)
  • skinnydream3r
    Options
    I'm dedicated and have an open diary! I'm 5'4 and also in my twenties (:
    Feel free to add me everyone!
  • lesleyann51
    lesleyann51 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Lesley Ann I think we are of the same mind set! I have been on confessional in the past and lost motivation but am back determined. Just need a little help possibly shaming too. Would be happy if u wanted to add me
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm always looking for motivated friends and I have a completely open diary.
  • ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on everyday and my food diary is open
  • sophasaurus
    Options
    I've only just got in MFP properly but I will be posting every day and my food diary is open! Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    what if I'm lesbian *kicks rocks*

no in all seriousness, I need a friend like you haha there are too many people that hide diaries. Mine is totally public! Add me if you want a heath chat buddy xx
  • HannahsHealthKick
    Options
    Sounds like me :) Feel free to add and chat!
  • panda101paws
    Options
    Please do add me (or anyone else reading this may also add me). Been doing this since the beginning of January, never been as motivated before. Lots of fantastic people on here to encourage, praise and commiserate with. My diary is quite interesting, I experiment with food a lot. Have just started trying green smoothies....! Good luck on your journey :)
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on everyday, log everything, LOVE to cook and also love encouraging others :) Would love to swap recipes if you have any yummy ideas!
  • deejayhonza
    Options
    Hey people. My second day on Myfitnesspal. Good luck guys...missing chocolate already!