Been here before but fell of course, back again!

Options
Hi all, I was on MFP about year ago and was able to lose about 18 lbs. Sad to say, I gained about 5 back and stopped using MFP and this site ! :( Great thing is I'm back and I've lost 9lbs in the last 2 months with clean eating and lots of exercise! Anyway, looking for any helpful tips, advice on clean eating as well as meeting some of you and becoming friends on this crazy journey to weight loss :)

Replies

• slamina
    slamina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too with the back again bit. Was really good for ages, logging my food and keeping a check on me, then I started overeating and stopped tracking as it was too depressing!

Back on track now....hopefully lol
  • milknbeans
    Options
    Morning,
    I've started up again this week, as I want to lose weight. I've been a member since 2010 apparently, so I must have attempted it back then, but I can't remember how much I lost, lol
  • Nannygay
    Nannygay Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi
    Just started on MFP this week. All this accountability for what I eat and how I exercise is just what I need. I too, in the past lost weight (30 kg) through virtually a starvation diet but gained more than half back through stress eating. Now I've changed jobs and am more relaxed I can take some time to enjoy the losing weight process and keeping track of my progress.
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    Me too, lost about a stone last year but got bored and have put on more than my original starting weight on here last Feb!

Its got to go, all of it!

Feel free to add if you want :-)
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is my second time at the rodeo. I started last year and just a few weeks into it after only losing about 5lbs my father in law became very ill and passed away. I was away from home and eating crap fast food and not getting any exercise. When we finally got back home, I had lost all motivation and didn't come back here for a year. By then I had gained even more weight from being inactive because of an injury in July.