Final stubborn few pounds to go...similar to you?

Options
Hi, I've been here for a month but haven't many many friends yet. I'm close to my goal (although am thinking of dropping it from 150 to 145!) and I know the last few pounds take a lot of work to get rid of. I'd love a few friends who are in a similar position of trying to get rid of the final stubborn few.

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    A bit more info: I'm 5'8", 39 years old and have a one-year-old daughter. I'm currently 155 pounds aiming for 150.
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    I've only got a few more pounds to go so I'm trying not to fixate on the scale too much these days and focus on overall fitness and fat loss! I'm doing the insanity program which is definitely whipping me into shape! Feel free to add me! I'm 24, 5'5 weight 143 lbs, trying to get down to 135!
    I log on everyday and log all my food, and love to encourage others!
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    Feel free to add, I hate those last few pounds. I got disheartened by them this time last year and seriously fell off the wagon so I'm starting back again THIS year! We can do this!

Similarly, I have a toddler, who is two and a half, so I can't blame the weight gain on him much longer!
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yes that's me....I've been stuck for most of this year. My youngest child is 14 so I definitely can't blame the weight on him!!

I am 53, 5ft 4 and am currently 150 with a target of 147.

I know those 3lbs won't be visible to anyone but me when I look at the scale but I would be so pleased if I could just shift them.
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!!! i've 13 pounds left to go and they are beating me senseless!! Feel free to add me!! Plenty of mammy advice and chat aswell if you like :) I have a 5 year old son and a little lady who will be 2 in two weeks :) Im 30 and 5ft 5 :)
  • RachaelKaye4
    RachaelKaye4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That about sums it up. I lost the first 55 in 3 months, and these last 10 have been oh 2-3 years now...
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.