18, 5'5, 225 pounds! I want a diet buddy! :D

Options
Hi! I'm a senior in high school. Last year I got really into going to the gym and dropped to 165. I gained it all back and more though. :( This summer I want to go to the beach with my boyfriend and friends and I really don't want to be the chunky girl in a one piece but I feel like I have no motivation! I feel like a buddy could totally help! I could use some help saying no to those darn peanut butter cups!

Replies

• BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm not 18 (almost 26) but I could help you stay motivated! I started at around 216 and when I actually started to diet I was 210.5 and am now 170. I am also 5'5. I would like to lose 30-40 more pounds but I think I've done pretty well so far lol! You can add me if you like, have a great day!
  • alexis_xx
    Options
    Hey there! I'm not 18 either (20 so not that far off) but I'd be more than happy to support both of you through this. I was around 250 in high school and since then have dropped down to 220. But as of now I'm at a plateau and need help through this!!
  • wip1983
    wip1983 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not 18 (30) When I was 18 I was at 225 on a 5'5" frame and at 21 I decided to lose the weight. I was able to lose 80 pounds and I was very happy. Through the stresses of life I've gained back 40 pounds over the last 4 years :sad: I really would like to have people to talk to. I am starting to run again using the C25K program. I used to run all the time and I would really like to get back to that and get back down to a healthy 145-150. Good luck to you all, hopefully we can be friends and motivate each other.