new gal wanting new fitness friends

Options
hey I just started on here at 221lbs, with a goal of bout 140/147lbs so I'm gonna be here a while...

I'm in my early 40s, a writer and mum of five (which sounds more manic than it actually is (2 live with me, 2 live with their father and one is a fully-fledged grown-up and lives with her beloved :heart: )

... would like to hear from anyone who has a quirky side, enjoys the process of becoming, and generally wants to cheerlead me and be supported by me in return...

Guess that sums it up, have a grand day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• xDaniix
    xDaniix Posts: 51
    Options
    hey! i Have similar goals! Feel free to add me, i login everyday (mainly on the app) but i try to get on as much as possibe! Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • landerson71
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me i will do my best to motivate and help you and share tips!

I have recently really kicked myself up the back side and starting to feel proud and think if i can help someone else do the same it would be great!

:)
  • blytonrocks
    blytonrocks Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    thanks girls!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    It's never too late!

:)
  • tazzytara
    Options
    Welcome. I joined awhile ago but finally got my body and eating in gear and started down the right track. Lots of good info here :)
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for supportive friends and I use MFP faithfully!
  • patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I welcome the support as well as connecting with others who know what I am going through.
  • blytonrocks
    blytonrocks Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ooh more replies... fankoo much guys! :smile:
  • sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for more motivate and fun friends on here! We're looking to get to about the same place and I'm on here pretty regularly!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I log in daily and also looking for more active/supportive friends! :)
  • LovesPink8741
    LovesPink8741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined today and am looking for friends that I can support and vice versa.
  • Crackers777
    Crackers777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah here! I'm always looking for friends to hold each other accountable. Fell free to add me.
  • Junebugsc
    Junebugsc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My name is June. I restarted my journey a month ago! Feel free to add me. I am new here and looking for new friends also.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Hey! You are welcome to add me. I am on daily and always try to be inspirational and motivating!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I'm a mum of four (who all live at home), I've been losing since Nov 2011 but on MFP since January this year. 27.7kg/61lbs down so far, way more to go so I'm on here daily and will be for a long time yet!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I like friends. I'll add you :happy: