Looking for friends who are DEDICATED and share diary!!

Options

Replies

• Louisecooper87
    Louisecooper87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i've sent you a request :) x
  • solatjie
    solatjie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ill send you one too, and anyone else who wants us to help each other to lose weight is welcome to invite me
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hi.. i am on everyday and log the good, the bad, and the ugly! I am very honest in my diary. Add me for support, anyone! :)
  • swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can always drop me an add. I haven't been on here very long but always log my food - apart from yesterday, I was feeling rough :( I love stalking other people's diaries for ideas !!
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Add away!!
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log all my foods and most drinks
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I added you :)

I love how motivated you sound and I think we can really be help for each other.
    My diary is open and I try to eat as healthy as possible, although I have my cheat meals(days).
    My calorie goal is 1400 kcals per day as I try not to eat back the ones that I gained from exercising.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Hey people. My second day on Myfitnesspal. Good luck guys...missing chocolate already!

You don't have to give up chocolate if it fits your calorie goals and your macros reasonably well! Unless you're one of those people who has no self control around chocolate and ends up eating a ridiculous amount of it. I am occasionally that person.... But lots of people have had success in losing weight without depriving themselves. Others do better cutting some things out completely, so I guess it just depends on what works for you - just don't give up on the chocolate too precipitously. Good luck, regardless! :drinker:
  • jakeycork
    jakeycork Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey people. My second day on Myfitnesspal. Good luck guys...missing chocolate already!

You don't have to give up chocolate if it fits your calorie goals and your macros reasonably well! Unless you're one of those people who has no self control around chocolate and ends up eating a ridiculous amount of it. I am occasionally that person.... But lots of people have had success in losing weight without depriving themselves. Others do better cutting some things out completely, so I guess it just depends on what works for you - just don't give up on the chocolate too precipitously. Good luck, regardless! :drinker:

What he said! Good luck bro.
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and and online daily..however dedicated I am is in the eye of the beholder....

Who is this beholder and why is there always something in his/her eye? :sad:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That's Me! :D
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • Finkpink83
    Options
    Feel free to add me, diary is open and I am always on the hunt for low calorie recipes that I can exchange with other people. :)
  • xDaniix
    xDaniix Posts: 51
    Options
    i have an open diary, ive been using MFP since January (this is my second time round, used it before i had my daughter, and lost 2st!) feel free to add me :)
  • imbird
    imbird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you are more than welcome to friend me imbird.
    :happy:
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My diet is your diet =
  • reptile86
    reptile86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me too, anyone can add me, I'm determined to get in shape too! As previously mentioned by someone else, my foods tend to be repetitive too although I will be looking to change that soon :)
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OOOOOhhhh me too! Im so determined to get back on track x x
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends too! My diary is open, I eat pretty clean most of the time and work out 6 days a week. I really enjoy having physically active friends to motivate me, even better if they're supportive online too :) Good luck with everything!
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!