Natural habits of thin peoples.

Options
1. Naturally thin people eat only when they are hungry. Naturally thin people eat according to their hunger level. If they are not hungry, they may order a huge meal and only have a bite or two that satisfies their hunger. Or, if they are extremely hungry, they may eat everything on their plate.

2. Naturally thin people eat the foods they love. It is true; naturally thin people choose the foods that are delicious to them. Whether it''s a hamburger or delicious salad, naturally thin people do not attach emotions to the food.

3. Naturally thin people may only eat dessert. Have you ever gone to a restaurant, you look over the menu and all you really want is the fudge brownie for dessert? But because you don''t want to look "fat" you order a meal first and then order the dessert. Yet, by the time you want dessert you''re totally stuffed. Yuck!! Naturally thin people may go to restaurants with the sole purpose getting their favorite dessert.

4. Naturally thin people love doggy bags and have no problems throwing away food. These thin thinkers understand that extra food is extra food. They can either throw it into their trash or throw it away their bodies.

5. Naturally thin people stay tuned into their bodies. Naturally thin people stay in touch with their bodies despite whatever may be circulating around them. They may be out with friends, having a few drinks and appetizers, and still, when it comes to food, they stay connected and typically don''t overeat.

6. Naturally thin people don''t use food for social protection. Naturally thin people are just as uncomfortable at times in social situations. The difference is that they don''t pop chips in their mouths out of nervousness.

7. Naturally thin people have made a practice of saying "no" to food. People living naturall thin are extremely comfortable saying no when food is offered and they are not hungry. Common phrases from this extraordinary group of thin people include: "no," "no thank you," "I''m fine, you go ahead," "maybe later." Food to them is physical more then emotional or psychological so when they are done, they are done.

http://www.thinwithin.com

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    baha. that explains EVERYTHING. oh, to think like a thin person... i think i do the complete opposite of every single one of those...
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Very Interesting but its True... Thxs for posting
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well put my friend! You gave me some things to think about and I will work on all of them!

Have a great day tomorrow Molly.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post.
  • GeishaDi
    GeishaDi Posts: 9
    Options
    AND~ That is why I'm not thin. LOL.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Dang I should post this on my fridge or something! Thanks for the post and the site.