7 Months, 90+ Pounds (pics)

Options

Replies

• VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are Awesome just really an inspiration to all!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome! I'm really proud of you friend!
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing!!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic, so inspirational! Go you :).
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing!

could you see the changes monthly yourself or not until you looked at the pictures? such a great change - you should be very proud of yourself
  • sheri555
    sheri555 Posts: 38
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Woooooooooooow!!! INCREDIBLE!!! There really aren't any words - your pictures speak for themselves! I pray you look at yourself and say "Hot damn I look good!" I hope you are more encouraged and excited to keep going than ever, ever before!

Fantastic job!!!
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What's inspiring is that you wrote this all out, have great pics and I must say.....this is such an inspiration to the rest of us! Keep up the great work. I always love looking at these results and your progress is steady and amazing.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You're doing AMAZING!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Stay with it.
  • felijrojas
    Options
    Wow, this is such an inspiration! Thanks for the motivation :)
  • sonieve
    sonieve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...short hair give you a more mature look...i like the long better
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    OMG - you look AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and for also sharing our blog. I an now one of your blog followers. You're AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    that is AWESOME!!!! You look great!!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Terrific - Your hard work is paying off. You look amazing.
    Am sure you will reach your goal weight soon. :flowerforyou:
  • volfanjeep
    volfanjeep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I normally dont post stuff on here but found this, this morning after my run. HOLY **** BALLS batman! lol thats awesome!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    WOWEEEE! I can see a difference with every picture! You are doing great!!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Once again I am blown away by the support and encouragement from the MFP community. Thanks SO much for your responses and affirmations. I have read each and every one of them, and I truly treasure them. :)

I'll try to respond to some of the comments and answer questions:
    i bet ppl dont recognize you anymore!

Yes! It's really pretty funny. I have walked passed long-time friends and felt hurt that they were ignoring me, only to find out later that they didn't recognize me. We laugh about that all the time.
    You are so worth it.
    Believing and accepting this simple phrase has been the single-most important thing in changing my life, my lifestyle, and my health. I actually started with, "I am worth more than food that comes in a paper bag." I was a fast food junkie in the worst way, and I had to realize that, dadgummit, I AM worth more than that crappy food!
    Have you worked out since day 1?
    Almost. I started the 30DS on October 8, about 3 weeks after starting a whole new eating plan. I did 3 days on, 1 day rest until I finished 30DS, which took me a lot longer than 30 days. In January, I bartered with a local gym for a membership and that's when I started using the elliptical and free weights.
    I love your new haircut!
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
    I've been on MFP almost a year & only a 31 lb lost, I think I need to lower my calories a bit. The fitness center I attend, just put in a pool...opened the first of March, so I've been taking water aerobics & Water in Motion, & swimming laps, I love the water, but I might have to throw something else in, what do you think?
    I have 2 thoughts: First, weight loss is 90% what you eat, and only 10% what you do. Focus on what you are eating; use exercise as a way to re-shape your body. Second, screw what the scale says. Decide to eat better and move more for the rest of your life, and the weight will take care of itself. If you eat right and move more just until you lose X pounds, then the pounds will find you again.
    Ultimately, though, it's up to you... that's just what has worked for me. :)
    I know how much better you must be feeling, healthier and so much lighter when doing anything physical.
    Oh. My. Goodness. YES. More than I ever imagined. I feel SO much better.
    I'm going to give it at least a year.
    Great plan. Then give it another year after that. And then another year. And then another. Don't stop till you're dead. ;)
    Smile you just dropped 90 pounds
    I know, right? It's actually getting very hard to keep a straight face for these pictures. Crazy that I used to cringe any time I was facing a camera, and now I can't stop smiling when I am in front of one. But I'm trying to keep the progress pictures uniform...
    could you see the changes monthly yourself or not until you looked at the pictures?
    Great question. I went back and forth. Around December/January I was feeling discouraged until I looked at the picture from early October. I didn't feel that much different, but looking at my before picture really helped me see that I was indeed making progress. And now I can definitely feel a difference each month, mostly because my clothes are falling off of me.
    I pray you look at yourself and say "Hot damn I look good!"
    LOL! I actually do say that. LOL And then I shake my head in wonder because I have never, ever felt that way about myself. LOL again. :blushing:
    I an now one of your blog followers.
    Thank you! And Welcome! :) Blogging has been a huge, huge, huge help in this process. I love the accountability and support.

Again, sincere and heartfelt thanks for your feedback. You've made my day/week/month! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!