No longer "obese"

Options
I never felt "obese" but according to my BMI, I was. I'm down 24 lbs and JUST moved into the overweight range with my BMI. Looking forward to the next jump to Normal. Most of m weight has come off in the last 8 weeks through tracking religiously, radio and heavy weights.

Replies

• lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

And I never knew radio aided weight loss, maybe that's where I've been going wrong! *cranks up radio 4*
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I'm setting my sights on the same goal...when my doctor told me I was considered "obese" I was shocked! But, it was just one more eye opener that I really needed to do something. Keep up the great work and you'll be in the healthy range in no time!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Must be a great feeling.

I am bordering on "heatlhy" myself and can't wait to hit that mark.
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome milestone - your getting healthy. Great job.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, and am pretty much in the same "boat". Stay with it, you can do it!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I hit the same milestone today as well! Feels awesome - I'm buying myself a new pair of shoes!
  • ctrain409
    ctrain409 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to just be overweight. As an athletic female I have never felt obese. But I wonder how much better at sports I will be if I can just be 'normal'?
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sameee I will never be the weight they want me to be without lookimg ill so I habe come to terms with beimg In the overweight category but at least im not in the obese :D
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha damn autocorrect. *cardio* Although, I couldn't lift or jog without my music.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha damn autocorrect. *cardio* Although, I couldn't lift or jog without my music.

Ok good. I thought I was missing out on something. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!