Looking for friends who are DEDICATED and share diary!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added as a friend to anyone too.

I'm dedicated but not fanatical ie. I do eat stuff that's high sugar or have a mental day of chocolate but I do my best most of the time!

Been on here just over a week and need to keep up the motivation, the exercise bit is pretty easy (even if I have to force myself some days to get it in after/before work) but the food bit is what I need to get right.
  • brainfreeze411
    brainfreeze411 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and am looking for people to help motivate and do the same for me. I need a good online community because my wife is currently carrying our 3rd child and doesn't much care for my healthy eating suggestions so feel free to add me :P
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I miss a day here and there but always get back at it!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have been happy logging for 25 days now :-) My dairy is open and I am always looking for new pals with open diarys to share. Anyone can add me :-)
  • wdeanna506
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me if you would like, i am on here religously, dont have many friends on here at the moment but im also looking for friends who are dedicated and serious about losing weight and help with advice as well as recieve it. :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, feel free to add me! :)
  • MeganJane1983
    MeganJane1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. I have been at it a month and LOVE it. Be sure to read my profile and blog. I blog a time or two a month. Remember, it only takes 21 days to create a habit! :)
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me 27.8 lbs lost since the end of January.
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    glad to share diary, ideas and motivation. That's why we're doing this! Feel free to add me if you like
  • Abhika
    Abhika Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I just started Insanity & have definitely gone a little crazy! Lol I track everything & my diary is open for friends. I'm a recovering sugar & fast food addict & so far I've managed to stay away & create healthy alternatives @ home.
  • mysweetruvv
    Options
    Im open to all fitness pals! Add me and show me your DEDICATIONS!