First Timer :)

Options
Hello Everyone!
Well where do I start.. Basically I am a 20 year old female, 5,5 weighing 165lbs!!!!
I am hoping to get down to about 120lbs!! I've always had a problem with my weight, and have always thought I was huge, to the point when I was 15-18 I suffered from anorexia, my relationship with food isn't amazing, and would like people up motivate me in a safe way :)
I'm also doing the 30 day squat challenge to tone up muscles!
Just looking for a bit of support really :)

Love Bianca x

Replies

• aeisenkoelbl
    Options
    Hello Bianca,

Looks like you and I are standing on the same scale - lol! I weight the same and would like to get down to 130. I understand the food issues, have a cousin who suffered from bulimia for years. She's better now but it's a daily struggle. Remember, if you want to build muscle or even just tone, you need to make sure your body is getting the protein it needs. Don't forget, muscle weighs more than fat so if you are toning and building muscle you're not going to see it on the scale but in inches. Good luck!
  • Steve3527
    Options
    Welcome. We're in this together. I'll add you and we'll help each other.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I'm 23, 5'3" and at 158. I started at 172. I, too, have also always struggles with my weight. In my jr year of high school I was 153, the lightest I ever remember being. I'm aiming to get down to 150 as my first goal and then after that 140 and so forth. Feel free to add me.
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    welcome hun....feel free to add me