looking for cali friends!!!

Options
im amanda and iv been working hard and hardly working on my weight loss but this time im serious and im looking for new friends weather you are serious and struggling or serious and doing great!!!

Replies

• Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda - Cali as in California girl? Raising my hand! Regardless I am serious and doing great... add me if you like!
  • ISABELBEARD
    Options
    hi
    I have been doing this for 7 weeks now and lost 9 kilos
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from the Inland Empire.
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    yay yes i do mean california!!! lets do this together!!! im adding all of you !!!
  • ImpossibleDreamr
    Options
    Hi Amanda,
    I am very new to this (just joined the site today, but sadly a veteran of many diets), I am in Cali too (San Gabriel Valley) and would like to be part of your circle of friends!
    Warmest Wishes
    Vicky
  • MommaBelvin
    Options
    as long as we can all motivate each other i think it would be great!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey Cali friends! My diary is open and I love having friends for supporting and motivating each other. Has made all the difference! Please feel free to add me!
  • califeisagift
    califeisagift Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in Cali also and new to this. Please add me, especially if you are trying to lose 40 pounds or more! Let's support each other in our fitness and health goals!
  • SierraMorgana
    Options
    NorCal !c:
  • caffreycasiano
    Options
    I am from central cali and just got back into dieting again and im also in need of some friends, support, and motivators!
  • MommaBelvin
    Options
    i wonder if we can get some more guys in this girls could always use the support of a guy cuz they are going to tell us if we really look hot or not :) lol its important to know what a guy thinks COME ON GUYS LETS GET YOU IN HERE!!!
  • mchase79
    mchase79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm orginally from Cali (San Gabriel Valley), but the Army has me stationed elsewhere. You all can add me if ya like.
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    San Diego here! Anyone can feel free to add me. Open diary, always logging and as supportive as I can be and appreciate the support of others!
  • Justin805
    Options
    Ventura County checking in! My family is going on vacation in August and my goal is to lose 20lbs by then so I can play with my little boy on the beach and not feel self conscience about my weight. I have an open diary to friends and I'm extremely motivated! I am taking this challenge as seriously as I took quitting smoking, and that paid off, so hopefully this does too! Anybody can feel free to add me too, the more the merrier!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles here .. Please add me! I'm determined to feel good about myself this summer. Lets motivate each other.
  • MommaBelvin
    Options
    YEA lets keep this post going you guys we could all use more support!!!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I am from central cali and just got back into dieting again and im also in need of some friends, support, and motivators!

Central CA here as well!

:smile:
  • nick64quandry
    nick64quandry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    add my i am in north california male or female i am male
  • itsnowornevercici
    itsnowornevercici Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i'm here if you need me :) request sent!
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Nor cal here as well :glasses: always looking for more friends to keep me motivated! Add me if you like!