ok willing to try it !!

Options
eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
ok hi there mfpers everthing i have done has been with this site and exercise ( 20 min a day 5 days) ***** no pills , shakes programs , no starving etc ..........

about p90x its been a while but this p90x thing does it work for someone of my age and overweight ( at least 50 lbs over then lost ) asked for pictures a while back of tv like transformation of some one my age and overweight !!

well to say 3 co workers no results 4 people of friends i know nothing gave up !! of course i understand they quit !! make excuses of why they dont like it doesnt work etc ......

well one of them is going to let me borrow it for 90 days !!!!! yes excited here as i will give 110 % if i by myself and this great site transformed my body from obese to well by bmi crap still obese but looks good ;)

i just hope he remembers to bring it to me

note he quit in 2 days saying had to cut back on to much food and doesnt have 1 to 1hr 15m for program

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Good luck and don't give up. Lots of people on this site have had amazing results with that program. You just have to commit to it. You can do this.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Here is my opinion Eriny.............I saw what you did with just MFP and a gym membership. Those suicide thingies you did were murderous!!

I think P90X is for some one JUST like you............your dedicated and know the work it takes to accomplish something.

Don't for get the progress pictures!!
  • eriny
    Options
    " Don't for get the progress pictures!! "

oh i wont !!!! i like pictures now !!!! its like wait ( flexing arm ) boom ! or wanna see the abs bam ! lol jk or am i :devil:
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Well blow me down!! I didn't think I'd see the day you tried P90X!! :wink:

You'll have a blast. Make sure he gives you the books too.

I need some new pics; thanks for the reminder! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • eriny
    Options
    Well blow me down!! I didn't think I'd see the day you tried P90X!! :wink:

You'll have a blast. Make sure he gives you the books too.

I need some new pics; thanks for the reminder! :drinker: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: hi sandy well if i want to see tv like results from guys my age or weight from it i guess i have to do it my self :tongue:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Let me know if you have questions about anything! And yes, you have to do yoga. :love:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you have questions about anything! And yes, you have to do yoga. :love:

Yep...I'll 2nd what Sandy said...NO skipping yoga. Period.
  • eriny
    Options
    sandy he did not give me the book do i really need it
  • sandy429
    Options
    You'll need the schedule, at least.
  • eriny
    Options
    ill ask but maynot have it long funny thing at lunch someone we havent seen in a while told him " damn you got a big ! and then slapped his stomach " and to me damn what happen to you ! you are huge !! but dont mean it in a bad way . lol well long story short he was sucking it in and making excuses so mayyyybe asking for disk back soon ?