Options

Replies

• ilovethevi
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! look at you! You're the incredible shrinking woman! Especially in your belly! Good job!
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You almost don't look like the same person. Great loss...congratulations!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you have worked very hard to get where you are today,Thankyou for sharing your journey you really are inspirational well done x
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You Look AWESOME
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! you are totally adorable!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Very good....thank you for sharing your story and keeping me encouraged to keep striving for my goals. You look amazing
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! awesome awesome awesome, congrats to you
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Definite inspiration for others! Good job!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Hi Five! And big time congrats!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. You hard work and dedication has truly paid off!!!
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of this is that you can't really tell a major difference until month 4. This is so encouraging! Especially for those of us who feel like we are spinning our wheels.

Thank you so much for posting.
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW Keep on Going Girl!! You have got this and the pics to prove it!! I am amazed and you should be so proud of your accomplishment! The pictures don't lie and you were so very smart to capture this journey! WoW! Way to go & Congrats!! Much continuted success to you.
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing your post with your 30DS results. It was one of the big reasons I decided I could try to do it myself:)

You are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing your journey with all of us here, you are doing wonderfully!
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Brynnca
    Brynnca Posts: 11
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories I have ever seen. Standing ovation, and best wishes for continued success!! You look so much younger and your eyes seem happier. : )
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    love it! Very well done!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep it up.

I am also 5'7 1/2" and am right around my goal weight which is 140. I started at 162ish. I think 140 is my goal weight but I'm also not sure. There was a website which said a woman of my age and height should be 137. This was based on "people's choice." I am 49.

I think you can choose your goal weight on how you feel. 150 is definitely within the range of a woman your height. Do you know your bone size? That may help too.

You look great!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!